Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pain, Pain, Go Away

I'm having this really weird pain/discomfort.  It started 2 weeks ago.  It's in my right mid-abdomen.  It feels like a numb/tingling feeling sometimes and then other times like a pinching pain.  I went to my doctor about it.  She thought it was either a pulled muscle (from coughing/throwing up...cuz, oh fun thing, I have been sick with one thing or another the last two months) or my gallbladder.  I didn't see any connection between eating and the pain, so I really didn't think it was my gallbladder.

I went for an ultrasound and *surprise* my gallbladder is perfect. She said my liver is enlarged and I have a fatty liver.  Which I had in 2007 when I was down to 200 lb....and really, every fat person has fatty liver...on accout'a cuz they're fat.  Anyways....I am seeing her again next week and will likely go get a CT.

Meanwhile, poor Gander has been having a really rough time with his back.  My poor man!  We are gonna get him all fixed up.  He is going to physical therapy and also has a consult with a surgeon.  Maybe we will be recouping together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment